1910 – 1948
Family – Business
Paulo Salton, Antonio and Lucia’s firstborn, takes over the family business after his father’s death. In 1910, the “casa di pasto” was formalized and in 1922 it was renamed “Paulo Salton e Irmãos”. The already entrepreneurial brothers José and Cesar take the family business to São Paulo, the main economic center in Latin America, and in 1948, a Salton unit is inaugurated in that city.